Monday, January 21

its back!

i've dug up the old books that were hastily stored away on that one dreadful afternoon and began my nightly reads. Not that i dun already know of what to eat , what to do ... but paranoia is driving me a little crazy. this is now my bedside read and this time round... im not skipping a single line esp the what ifs.........

morning sickness is back with a vengeance coupled with severe diarrhoea over the last few days making me almost insanely over the top with joy. call me crazy. but all the discomfort and puking is telling me that the baby is growing well. i remember telling frenz that my last bout of morning sickness will deter me from having another kid. Im taking it all back! the sleepness nights, the constant puking and indigestion......... im loving every moment of it.
we are both hopeful and have a good feeling that things will work out this time. although it seems at times that almost like an unspoken thought hovering between us, no matter what happens, we will always have each other.
this time round, we're embracing every minute of it and taking it one step at a time. so we decided we will go ahead with our plans and bring baby to his first trip to Phuket this Friday and we will come back for CNY with a cool tan.

No comments: