Sunday, March 2

In Loving Memory

Today marks the day when my first baby was to be born. As hubs says , we will have another baby in 6 months time, we should look forward and not dwell on the past. But i suppose its just not the same. This date will never be just another best friend's birthday, another rainy sunday or another uneventful day. It would be the day i was to receive my most precious gift. The only comfort i have is that we will be having another child soon to constantly remind me of the blessing i once took for granted for. I pray that our child in heaven will bless his sibling, our other child due in 6 months with good health in many years to come.....


A Child In Heaven




I have a child in Heaven
Taken to that special place
I thank the Lord for taking you there
Because of his amazing grace.

You never heard the words "hello,""goodbye"
Or "how I love you so"
Spoken from your Mother's heart
She is waiting here below

You were taken from me early
Newly forming inside of me
But I heard that tiny heart beating
But your face I would never see

There are many others just like you
That never lived on earth outside of their Mother
Some taken by God's hand, others not
But you are all with one another
It's impossible to understand God's plan at all times
Some things were just meant to be
He took you home to be with him
And perhaps He too spared me

But he also gave his comfort
When I allowed Him to do so
The grief was there, the tears still flowed
But there was peace I came to know

I have a child in Heaven
Who is in the Father's arms
A place of rest and comfort
Away from the world's harms

No comments: