Sunday, April 1

happy april fools' day

went shopping with mum and sis @ marina square.
dear met us a while later for lunch at Changing Appetites.
our first time there and we all agreed that the food here is so under-rated.
everything we ordered was slurpilicious

funky menu

my lovelies

only mine.

shaggedelics

nachos & chilli beef

bombastic burger

cajun chicken with cheese sauce

baby ribs

attack of the food monster

but really.
the food is good.
i like.....

anyway we had an extremely funny conversation during lunch.

ma: i must get a percolator ( i checked the spelling / meaning here) coz i got no more kopi girl(me) to buy me coffee in the morning
sis:??
me:??
sis: whats a percolator? izit to calculate the perception of pp? hee
me: no lah. i think its to calculate the pecularity of pp lah. haha
ma: you mean you all dunnoe the meaning meh?

so to prove that we do know some things she doesnt

sis: so you know what is 糊铰粉?
ma: ha! of coz i know lah. its penis powder!

hiaks. i love the gals. they bring me so much joy


spotted this tee whilst shopping after lunch


they made a shirt for my man.
he insisted no face please.

and then to satisfy the sweet tooth ladies.
it was swensen time.

root beer float for babe

sticky chewy for mumsy

apple crumble for meiz

i swear ive overeaten.
must diet soon.

No comments: