Friday, April 13

i miss...

notice the cartoon trends of this century.
lousy plots.
ugly looking things.
absolutely no effort made in creating characters.

but these..... i miss!


gummi bears ... jumping here and there and everywhere.


rainbow brite


my fav! E.... e.... e..... e..... eWOKs....
and i found this on youtube!

i remember vaguely that dad used to record cartoons for sis. and that we could just watch episode after episode the cartoons we so loved. maybe such memories has unknowingly affected us in diff ways. she still loves cartoons till this day and asks for cartoon network to be subscribed. while i absolutely love the calming effect that any other tv programme has on me. excuses excuses. till this day mum still says that tv works wonders for me now as it did for me as a child. my nanny, granny and mother had no problems taking care of me as child.i didnt need many toys. they just had to have one heavy investment. a good tv that they could keep switched the entire day. programs didnt really matter. and i would stay focused. seriously.

but on a serious note. i miss my sisterhood days.
they say you cant turn back the clock. but i have wonderful memories.

No comments: