Tuesday, February 13

craving

i have a sudden craving. it seemed like so long ago that i had one. one moment it was every where in the marts and the next. voila. you never see them again.

altho, i am so bloody sure the wrappings were a tad shinier / shimmery.


Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats®
Original bars

Crisp rice cereal and marshmallow square.







Allergen Information

CONTAINS MILK AND SOY INGREDIENTS.

Dietary Exchange Per Serving

1 Carbohydrate

Kosher Status

Not Certified

Country of Origin

Distributed in USA

this was something carlene and i used to love. esp the marshmallow ones. i can vaguely remember us fighting over. or maybe not. or rather she knew i loved them and she always made it a point to buy these back for me. cant remember. that was my little sis. she bought me stuff (often) esp food so that she could have bits of it. just kidding. but i love her for those unspoken actions. and i missed those times now. and in case nobody realises, i love her to bits. cant imagine growing up alone.
cant really remember anyone else loving it as much as us. altho i have this faint memory of me and one of my jc mates often sharing one pathetic bar between us. because selfish me always refuse to bring more than one to school. ha.

YUMzzzzzzzzzzz. imagine my desperation. i actually surfed the net for it. P.L.E.A.S.E tell me if you see some of these around.

No comments: