Sunday, March 25

i hate sales

another sunday of chilling and shopping with my fair ladies.
i had an exceptional 'casual' day. maybe coz the boys were not lingering around. hiaks
Aldo was having a sale of up to 50%. i got even more excited when mum offered to buy me A FEW pairs. i tried on every single design that i sworn i would buy when it was not so ex. but guess what.
my size had run out for every single pair. arrrggghhhh.
looks like im destined to buy also shoes at full price. bleah.
i H.a.t.e. sales

chanced upon this store @ Centrepoint.
high chance its the sister cpy of Kookai.hee


my darling sis.


trying to catch a pretty pic of herself.
and mum. haha

designated driver.
only coz the assigned driver would take ages to drive home.
and exit from cairnhill carpark.
hiaks.

anyway, it was popiah day back @ simei.


granny making me some 爱心包饼

camera shy

mei's own creation.
just coz granny loves me more.
she claims.
so she has to make her own.

my half eaten 爱心包饼
yumzzzz

No comments: