Thursday, March 15

star struck

remember my this post.
i think i couldnt be luckier.
we met both of them tonight @ Dungeon.
and i didnt even notice until they started singing.
not wanting to look uncool,i tried to sneak a few pics here and there, super discreetly, hoping no one would notice.
this is what i got.

blame it on my lousy phone cam
notice Jon in white @ the bar

this is a bloody bad pic
of darren in grey singing in the background
i managed to get a series of lousy pics of them.
including one of my baby playing pool with Jon. of coz missing Jon coz i was trying to be discreet

and when my baby noticed that i was still trying to snap pics secretly.
he surprised me by approaching Jon for a pic.
haha. imagine my man doing it just coz of me.

how sweet.
and i even got to play a game of pool with him.
but my baby surprised me the most when he was adamant to get a pic with Darren
just so that i could satisfy my ' 绝对superstar fan ' desire.
and he did just that. in front of the whole crowd again.
hiaks.



this is how much my baby loves me.
and he feels accomplished that he made my day.
Who's De Man!!

No comments: