Friday, October 19

just another day


its exactly one month. i thought about it in 'spurts' and held back tears as always. and i even spoke about it to a friend i least expected to feel comfortable with. i also mentioned to him today but he seemed pretty nonchalant about it.

i suppose its time i put a closure to my miscarriage and move on. i love life too much to want to live it this way. for the very first time in a long while, i am feeling good today and i shouldn't feel guilty about it. it almost feels as if i have done my fair bit of grieving. i did my fair share of prayers and have this feeling that all the bad luck and experiences will just go away . i will allow myself to grieve occasionally but i will laugh more than ever. life is simply too short to look back in anger and sadness.
i have the whole weekend to myself and despite him gg off to KL, i am staying in sgp by choice. I have too much ahead to want to wallow in sadness.
so guys ... I AM BACK for good.

No comments: